Thursday, May 16, 2013

Long Time...No Blog

Hey there! It has been a while, hasn't it? The past few months have been so busy and absolutely flown by until I looked up last week and it was graduation day! It still feels very surreal to have finally graduated from college after so many years of work. I am so glad for the experiences I had in college and am greatly looking forward to getting back into the working force again! My husband and I are moving in 5 weeks so I am very lucky to get a little break before I have to start applying for jobs. So although my summer "vacation" will only be a few weeks long, I am ready to live it up! And what better way to enjoy summer than to lay by the pool and read a good book? My favorite summer reads are:
(Find It Here)

1) Any Mary Kay Andrews novel: Miss Mary Kay's novels are quick easy reads that really get you drawn in to the drama of her stories! I recently finished Spring Fever and am currently working on Little Bitty Lies.

(Find It Here)
2) The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris: These novels are the basis for the HBO series True Blood, enough said.
(Find It Here)

3) The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich: Don't let Katherine Heigl's performance in One For The Money scare you away from these books. They are so fun, especially for summer ready. Also, I thoroughly enjoy a lot of Janet's short stories as well.

(Find It Here)
4) The Power of Style: Everything You Need To Know Before Getting Dressed Tomorrow by Bobbie Thomas: I just started this book today and it is so wonderful. Bobbie Thomas is best know for her style segments in the fourth hour of NBC's Today Show, but she also holds a degree in Psychology and has a past in social work. These experiences allow her to help you transform your style and yourself from the inside out in this book.


What will you be reading this summer? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment