Friday, May 17, 2013

Beauty Guru

Lately I have really getting into makeup. In the past, my makeup routine has largely consisted of concealer, mascara, and Bonnie Bell lipgloss, but after seeing some links to beauty vloggers on Pinterest I decided to check a few out. These are my favorites:

1) Jaclynhill1: Jaclyn is the first beauty vlogger that I started watching and every video of hers is just perfect. Her makeup is absolutely amazing and she achieves so many different looks by using the same colors in different ways (which is really nice if you decide to go out and purchase the products she uses).



2) Melmphs: I happened upon Melissa's channel a few weeks ago and I just can't get enough of her videos. She will be the first to tell you that she is not a "professional" makeup artist or video director, but her makeup is always beautiful and her videos area so hilarious and fun. I love that her product reviews are so honest, she is always so positive and upbeat, and her videos just feel like you are hanging out chatting with one of your best friends. Check today for her "Friday Favorites and a Possible Poo! Whoo!".



3) Nguerriero19: Nicole is pretty well known on YouTube at over 500,000 followers. And it is no surprise because she is adorable and super sweet. She is very sincere and relatable, and I love that she uses drugstore products a lot....because some of are on a budget! Amiright?!



4) NikkieTutorials: I love Nikki! She is so bubbly and adorable, very relatable, and has very fun movie and music video-inspired tutorials.

Who are your favorite YouTube beauty gurus and what do you think of the ones I watch?

2 comments:

  1. You might enjoy:
    beautybaby44
    eleventhgorgeous
    nikkiphillipi
    dulcecandy
    missglamorazzi
    juicystar07
    allthatglitters

    Also, I have a post on my blog with a few more of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, I love eleventhgorgeous as well and will definitely check out the others that you posted on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete