Monday, May 20, 2013

Life's Little Luxuries

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope you all have a blessed week! These are my favorites little luxuries lately...

(via BeautyBroadcast)
Milani lipsticks: These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! Now I only have two shades, but I am so impressed by them. The colors are super bright and pigmented, the formula is really creamy, and I really enjoy the fruity/candy smell. They are such a bargain at around $5. I have Rose Hip (a cool, neon pink) and Flamingo Pose (a bright coral). Super amazing. Get ya some, girls! *Side note: stay tuned for a post on my favorite lipsticks soon*


(via Target.com)
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller with Sheer Tint: Ok, so I kept seeing this thing all over the place, but thought it was a little ridiculous and probably a waste of money. Not so, dearies! It will definitely de-puff that rough Monday morning under eye of yours with its tingling caffeine and has a sheer tint to it to cover light dark circles. Now, don't get me wrong. This is not a concealer, but it does help especially if you want that "no makeup, makeup" look.


(via traditionalhome.com)

Decorating magazines: So, for the past six months my husband and I have been living in an apartment after we sold our home (we are moving across the country in four weeks). The one request he made of me was that I did not spend any money to decorate the apartment because he knew we would not be here long. I'm getting the itch, y'all. Especially with having this blog, I am dying to write fun decorating and DIY posts. I can't! I am trying to resist a few more months until we get moved and find a new home. So for now I have been OBSESSED with decorating magazines. Especially Traditional Home and any organizing magazine (weird I know, don't judge).

That's it for now. Take some time this week to enjoy life's little luxuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment