Monday, January 14, 2013

Life's Little Luxuries

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and had the opportunity to watch the Golden Globes last night! Stay tuned tomorrow for some of my favorite looks from the red carpet, but until then... please enjoy this week's little luxuries.
I love this bracelet bar that my mother gave me for Christmas is the perfect place for baubles, and I pretty much love anything that helps keep me organized!

My sweet kitty cat who is healing from surgery and currently trapped in a cone and Thundershirt because he keeps ripping out his tummy staples! :(
 
I basically spent all of yesterday lounging on the couch under my favorite fleece blanket. I love the sage green color and having my husband's and my initials embroidered on it. This was a bridesmaid gift from my bestie at her wedding, but you can find them here.

Have a wonderful week and don't forget to take some time to enjoy some of life's little luxuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment