Monday, January 7, 2013

Life's Little Luxuries

Happy Monday all! This week's little luxuries are a few items that I have recently stumbled upon and now absolutely adore. First up is my new cluster necklace from Target. It has so much sparkle and is the perfect length for peeking out under shirt collars. I'm sure you will be seeing this little beauty again in posts to come :)
(Found Here)
The next item is International Delight's Almond Joy flavored creamer. I love Almond Joy, and most other candy for that matter, and I love different flavored coffee. This creamer is such a treat that I am certain could perk up anyone's Monday. 
(Source)

The last item is this Hydration Mask from Boots No 7. Boots No 7 is a British skin care and makeup company known for their hypoallergenic formulas. This mask is moisturizing without being greasy and leaves your skin soft and luxurious.
(Found Here)


Have a great week and make sure you take some time to enjoy life's little luxuries!

Lots of love, 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment