Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stack It Up!

Bracelet stacking has been quite a big trend lately, and I too have been experimenting with this fun accessorizing technique! There are so many different ways to wear stacks, from fancy gold and metallics to colorful, braided friendship bracelets. This is the stack that I have been sporting lately. 
J. Crew Pave Link Bracelet
(Found Here)
Sam Moon Silver/Gold/Turquoise Bangle Set
(Similar Here)
Target Gold Cuff
(old style)
Cross Bracelet From A Local Boutique
(Similar Here)
The Finished Stack!
I love having a mixture of silver and gold so that it has less of a "matchy matchy" look to it. Also, I love adding turquoise anywhere I can. Personally, I think of turquoise as somewhat of a neutral that can go with anything (maybe that's just the Texan in me). What do you think of bracelet stacks? What is your favorite piece to have in your stack? Have a great weekend!

Lots of love, 
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment